Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome to my book reviews & stories page

I'm Johnathan Cooper, avid read and freelance writer. Since 2001, I've been addicted to reading and I have read over 200 books and counting. I also started to write my own book. Over the years, people have ask me to recommend books to them. I usually create a list. I started a blogging on another blogsite, but I didn't stick with it.

I always wanted to do reviews, but I didn't think anyone would pay attention. Now I figured that I have nothing to lose. Plus, I love to write and its god practice when I go to grad school.

I will be doing three blogs a week:
  • My Top 25 Books - these are a combination of books that changed my life 
  • On my nightstand - these are books that I just finished reading
  • Stories series - blogs series that will intrigued and wanting more
I will also be sharing my reviews on Amazon, but don't forget to check out my main blogsite www.JAlabaStar.com Any feedback is HIGHLY appreciated and share my content with others as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment